RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEW!!! Official Traxxas XO-1 1/7 onroad....
Old 01-07-2012, 08:38 AM
Lilredmachine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW!!! Official Traxxas XO-1 1/7 onroad....

I like that this thread is full of people who blatantly don't understand electric power.

But carry on arguing over nothing. It's funny.

Car looks wicked, as Miamiz first post stated right back at the start of the thread, this is a properly engineered vehicle with a decent electric setup using a large, low KV motor and HV. This is how all cars should be setup, it makes me cry everytime someone uses 7.4v and a 9000kv castle motor to go quick. This is efficient and cool running.

Don't see the fuss really, it's not like Traxxas have stopped making other cars to make this one, or stopped other companies from making cars to make this one. They want to push the boundaries a bit, let them. If they want to throw a large amount of money down the drain then let them, it is after all their money.

Don't want one, don't buy one, do feel free to say why, however make sure they are coherent reasons and not just make believe fantasy land conjecture. I'm all for free speech, but I sometimes think it is slightly too easy for people to mind dump their often ill informed opinions all over the internet.