RCU Forums - View Single Post - help me choose a nitro for $400
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 07:40 PM
big JC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: help me choose a nitro for $400

Hey!...A big thanks for all the input guys.! A forum like this is invaluable for a guy like me that will research all options so that I may buy with confidence. Not set on a SCnecessarily HerrSavage , leaning more truggy now and I could always get sc body for it (which I probably will)
MT- I think if or when I ever got a MT it probably would be a 5th scale=MT. The savage x 4.6 is legendary and who wouldn't want one, me thinks a truggy would handle better?
Losi 8T 2.0 RTR- This does indeed look like an awesome kit, but the cheapest I can I find it for is $800 which is more than I want to spend off the cuff....anybody seen it cheaper???

Associated RC8T CE- This to looks pretty sweet but it's $520 for a roller, it's alsodiscontinued (parts support), and is 2009 or am I missing something? Definately have not ruled out an RC8 or the buggy though.

Kyosh Inferno Neo ST- As of now this is on the top of my list. Looks to be a solid rtr for $419. Maybe on par with theAssociated RC8T CE?

Again thanks for the input, and please respond to my breakdown as it simply is my e-opinion. I have never even seen any of these trucks in person. Any other suggestions or links to cheaper options than I have found would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Josh