RCU Forums - View Single Post - the unofficial home of the dumas dauntless
Old 02-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Rich404

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: the unofficial home of the dumas dauntless

Hi Bill,
We are all in the present my friend. Technology however isn’t as lucky because it becomes obsolete over a short period of time to make way for new products. The ship to shore is a good example of that. Your examples however does explain how the device worked during a particular point of time while explaining the flaws that came along with it.
I’m unsure if I am going to make it to the WRAM show because it happens when I’m getting geared up for busy season at work which usually trickles into the weekends starting in mid February. What I will do is play it by ear and see if it is feasible when it gets closer to the date. I have never been to the WRAM show.
I am joining the Empire State Model Mariners club on Friday and am sure they will be there. Are you planning on going to the show?
Lucky you! I think that having the 2.4 is the way to go and I don’t foresee there being range issues. My receiver on the other hand needs an antenna for good distance.
You have an awesome boat man!! I thought it was a nice looking boat when you first got it. The work done thus far has enhanced it very nicely.
-Rich.