RCU Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a new RC car on a budget.
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 08:42 PM
kbailey45
My Feedback: (41)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for a new RC car on a budget.

I think I am going to have to decide between the Jato and the Hyper 7. I am leaning toward the Jato because it is a stadium truck and it is fast. Buying tires and what not isnt a big deal to make it perform the way I would like. I just have to reduce some rc inventory to pay for the initial purchase. I am an all out 3D plane guy and want a car to raise a little heck with around the house so why not go with something fast. Maintaining a rc vehicle isnt that big of a deal to me since I maintained multiple helis for a while. A heli takes constant maintenance. Tuning glow motors are second nature to me. I have a RC guys Decathlon I am trying to sell if it sells quick I may buy the Jato. One more question. Is there a 1/8 scale buggy under $400 that can keep up with the Jato, say about 55-60 mph. I guess its time to look at my inventory and start selling some stuff off. I haven't spent much on the RC hobby in a few years since I went to giant scale planes so Im due a new toy. One main thing about the Jato is I live about 1 hour from two hobbytowns that I can always get Traxxas parts at. The HPI, Ofna parts would be a toss up on whether or not they would have them. If Tower would get a Jato on their scratch and dent I would be good to go lol.