RCU Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a new RC car on a budget.
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 07:58 PM
kbailey45
My Feedback: (41)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for a new RC car on a budget.

OK the heck with the cheap stuff. I have narrowed it down to four vehicles. The Jato, Slayer Pro 4x4 nitro, and the Hyper 7. I would love the speed of the Jato and I like stadium trucks, the Slayer looks awesome, big and should be a blast but how fast is it ? I would like the handling of a 4wd buggy. I would consider the hyper 8.5X but its not in stock at Tower and I have coupons. I will be ripping up and down the road and raising heck in the yard. Let me know of any hop ups to go ahead and grab if needed like the RPM arms for the Jato. There is a track around here but about an hour away so I would probably never go. I like speed but also handling. Mainteneance isnt a big deal to me. I really like 2 speed tranmissions for the sound of changing gears but it isnt a necessity. Basically i want a car to show off with and jump a little. I know I have been very difficult to help out but out of the four what do you think. Feel free to throw in something else but no MT's. Throw out some pros and cons if you want. I would like to order tomorrow so please help lol. Ive got $500 to spend but need a new glow starter and a few spare parts so thats my budget. Thanks