RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thunder Tiger Cenna 177 and Float set
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 05:13 PM
red head

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Thunder Tiger Cenna 177 and Float set

I may be able to answer at least part of your problem. I've owned 2 of the Cessna's and still have a couple other (ARC) plastic planes.

1. The floats are the same for all the (ARC) ThunderTiger plastic planes. They just use different mounts.
2. You will have to call Tower to confirm but I'd guess that the 3025/3 or 3025/1 would be the color of the float trim. It's just trim, do your own thing .
3. Now we get fussy ~~ on the Cessna, you use your normal rear landing gear mount to mount to the rear of the float. You should have gotten an extra mount that looks like the rear gear mount except that it has an odd shaped flat piece on the top that will mount in place of your normal nose mount. You have to remove your nose mount .
Also you should have a set of instructions that explain what I just wrote, if not call Tower and give them a hard time.

By the way, you have one of the best float planes out there. I wish I still had mine. Take your time setting it up and if you haven't flown RC planes DON'T try this plane without experienced help, it would be a shame to wipe it out on the first TRY. ENJOY !!! RED