RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Inferno Neo st vs what?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 07:26 PM
sunco1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho Inferno Neo st vs what?

Looking at getting back into nitro trucks (took a two year break... worked on helis and airplanes) and i want to get a truggy or a buggy. I havent decided yet. If i had the money, i would get the losi 8ight-t because it comes with almost everything i need to race it. But at $800 its a little steep right now. The truggy i looked at was the kyosho inferno neo st. What are your opinions about the truck?

A few things i noticed..

-Plastic shocks - I want aluminum
-Lack of aftermarket bodies - I want to paint my own, i am unsure if current inferno st-rr bodies fit. If they do.. Great!!
-20mm shorter wheelbase than the losi. This i see as a disadvantage for track use. And to me.. the longer wheelbase looks nicer. But Function>Form!
-Pull start - I would like to bump start it. UNLESS, the pull start isnt as cheesy as the traxxas ones i have worked with [:@]
-New Radio - Seems nice... Has anyone ever used it??

Thats all for now.. Im just trying to do my research! By the way, I plan to use this like half on a track and half not

Here is a reference [link=http://www.kyosho.com/eng/products/rc/detail.html?product_id=107745]link[/link]

Thanks!