RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need some info for JR 642 radio
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2003, 05:05 AM
DoomsDay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some info for JR 642 radio

Thanks. I downloaded the manual for the 652 and your right, it looks almost exactly like the 642 (from what I remember) so at least I can get that thing programed now. Actually I went to action hobbies and at the time didnt realize it, but they have batteries that will work in my radio. I thought the connectors were different but after I looked at it, they are the same.

Glad to see another charlotte person on here. I just bought me a GWS Tiger Moth and I am going to try and put it together this week. I still need to get a crystal for the reciever and action didnt have it, so I am going to have to order it. Seems not many folks use channel 17 on 72mhz =)

You know of any places to go fly around in charlotte? I found a little baseball field about 2 minutes from my house over off of little rock road. I figure that should be big enough for the tiger moth.

I will say, after opening up the box and seeing all these little parts I have to put together, hehe, I think this is going to be a challenge.