RCU Forums - View Single Post - Question on location
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 12:58 PM
jnatale3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question on location

ORIGINAL: DadsToysBG

I own a LHS. The Horizon tech was hoping that the LHS had the plane in stock. That's is why he told you to go back. Since he had to order it I would have waited until Horizon sent you a receiver. I have done this many times. One call to tech from me to get the OK and you walk out with a new plane. They send me one to replace yours.
As far as the box goes who cares. Had I had the plane here. I give you the plane and put the bad plane in the box. No biggy. Some times they don't even want it back. If they do they send me a call tag.
All a LHS has to offer is service and I'm sorry your's was poor. Dennis
The Horizon tech was very helpful today too. He even said if you go back to the shop and the plane was "different" from when you got it, then don't accept it back, but call him. When he suggested I take it back, he said he was hoping they did in fact have one in stock so I could get it in the air quick. If not, he would order the part. the LHS guy as I stated earlier was fine afterwards and no trouble at all. The receiver was sent 2 day air and I will have it Monday. Thanks for the info and good luck in your shop. :-) Joe