RCU Forums - View Single Post - MXSR ailron problem question.
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 05:36 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts
Default RE: MXSR ailron problem question.

ORIGINAL: popsy

Guys,

I just got back from LHS... tested the receiver with a Y and 2 futaba servos he had in stock, and it works perf. tried with 2 Savox high torque, and it workrs perf. Tried my 2 Spring RC s4481M http://redwingrc.com/accessories/springrc-4481.htm , and it doesn't work with 2 servos on Y harness... I ended up buying 2 savox and finally my problems are behind.....

Thank u all for the repplies.

Best

That was not a realistic test. In the actual airplane, the two servos for ailerons will have long extentions as will the elevator servos. The elevator servo leads will be running paralell to a pair of steel rudder cables. With all the servos plugged into the RX, current consumption will be increased as will any external RF noise that can be picked up by the servo leads. Servo design from brand to brand is not all that different. IMO the Spring sevos were manufactured with poor quality components. Obviously the other servos are built better but as they get some use and components degrade slightly the issue could arise again. I would not be surprised if you get everything installed in the airplane and it starts doing the same thing.