RCU Forums - View Single Post - Making Molds of Classic Pattern Plane Fuselages & Parts to Keep them Alive for all of us to Enjoy!
Old 04-11-2012, 05:19 AM
doxilia
My Feedback: (3)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Making Molds of Classic Pattern Plane Fuselages & Parts to Keep them Alive for all of us to Enjoy!

ORIGINAL: frequent flyer
Just finished the molds for the HI LO and on to the EXCEPTION tomorrow.
Excited to see the results Don!

ORIGINAL: frequent flyer
Boy I am going through the gallons of resin and rolls of fiberglass cloth. It cost a bundle making all these molds! Need to sell a lot of kits to keep this going. It sure would help. So far the last two years of bringing back the Classics has been a non profit venture. Although dozens and dozens of kits have sold all the funds have gone right back into KEEPING THE CLASSICS ALIVE! It sure is a lot of fun and thanks to all of those that have sent in their kits so I could reproduce them. It is great to be able once again have available all these plane that I watched as a teenager but could never afford for myself.
Don, thanks for all your hard work and time invested in the resurrection of these beautiful classics. Your contributions are not short of exceptional! (seems like an appropriate word at the moment...)

David