RCU Forums - View Single Post - Space Shuttle Depron RC Model - Scratch..
Old 04-18-2012, 02:18 AM
guapoman2000

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Space Shuttle Depron RC Model - Scratch..

Richard,

Thanks for your posting and insight to your experiences. I will do my best to keep the Dream Alive and will profess the failures of our Leadership who decided to cancel our future before the Space Shuttle Program ended "Constellation" talk about throwing the baby with the bath water!!!

CBS News was able to do an interview with a former US Astronaut who says it very well.......he is Angry and very Disappointed!
[link]http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57415466/astronaut-discoverys-final-flight-tugged-on-my-heartstrings/[/link]

Also, Mark e-mailed me and said these words......(Mark is a "former" Space Worker who stuffed Space Shuttle Lockers full of many types of equipment for the crews):
-

Keith and I got out on beach road just east of the runway,at 615 AM...we watched in silence as 23 years of work and dedication drifted north to its final home.
They took an excellent spacecraft that was currently flying and turned it into some sort of monument of what we had,but may never see again
in our lifetime.
Once you have disassembled a space program,it will be a matter of time when more gets cut,until there is nothing left...

Mark
-