View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 10:16 PM
TimWatson
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fei Bao F9F Panther

ORIGINAL: bobg

Hey great looking model ,

what turbine and will it do well from grass,Panther ,Couger my all time fav jets,

does Martin little have a website?

Yes I think it will operate very well off of grass and Martins website is http://acejets.co.uk/

Martin buys the kits in and offten has planes in stock so you can go and look at them before you comit to buy. He also checks them all over and even does an air test on the retracts. All his models come in the RTF format as they call it with the gear doors and rams etc installed as well as the undercarriage installed(on most models ). They are painted outside the mould and he also has some weathering put on them. Martin is a very nice guy to deal with and I found him to be very genunine. He opened all the packing and I was with him for over 2 hours looking at the model and talking about it.

In my view Fei bao is a company that rather hides its light under a bushal so to speak and looking at the quality of this kit they are up there with the best.

The nicest thing is the price is the price with everything included, there are no add ons it is all included as it should be in my opinion