RCU Forums - View Single Post - Racing my tornado epx pro
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 08:03 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Racing my tornado epx pro

ORIGINAL: rccrazer

mine was coverted to brushless 5 years ago when they first released it in brushless, they discontinued the brushed version years ago. it was replaced with the groundpounder and the epx drift.

move the rear links in and the rear roll rate will allow the rears to roll tward the center contact patch and more control under ''power on'' handling.

the wing should be moved to the top point, while this is going to be slightly slower it will allow for better hard acceleration and corner exit and entry. in the air it does also help a bit.

the weight isn't one of my favorite ways of doing it. but it works and it's reliable.

i see you have the XTG, that's my favorite stadium truck for th money, i've won 2 races with that. you enjoying it?

sold that a bit ago. Honestly, my garage changes to often for me to keep my sig updated!

right now I have the tornado, a rc10 B3, ECX torment, tamiya hornet, tamiya holiday buggy, tamiya tt-01, redcat lightning drift, rustler.....and I have a HPI mini trophy truck that should be delivered by the end of the week!

Have you found any good mods for the front end of the twister? I found it a bit weak there. broke the upper plate once and the part where the a-arm pin goes threw the bulkhead once. Gobs of power tho....I still have the brushless system from it. I sell the trans upgrade kits pretty often on my ebay store.

I have a box full of epx pro parts...some buggy and some lightning. so I have many spare parts so I can race my tornado pretty hard and not have to worry about stuff breaking