RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum/JR CF receivers?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Mark Basel
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum/JR CF receivers?

Thanks for the replies so far, much appreciated. I am running a JR1222X receiver so i have four remotes or satellites going. All are well into the 2-800 range of antenna fades but I only had ahigh of 23 frame losses and zero holdson my last flight. I hate dropping namesso with that saida very reputable JR rep has advised meanything under 100 fades is acceptableso I believe I am doing well there which is the key for DSMX. I was getting some major distances away from myself so that may be some of the issue but I felt no performance degradation at all.

Mounting a pair of remoteson the outside of the fuseis an interesting idea I had not thought of, Just need some crazy strong double sided tape or duct tape to keep them in place I am mainly concerned about the CF remotes and their performance. I have not read anything bad about them but just want to be 100% sure they are ok to use with turbines and the speeds we fly at. I would like to see all of the remotes around 200 or so even with them not being players in the DSMX world.