RCU Forums - View Single Post - CMP 120 Zero ARF Build thread
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 01:01 PM
frets24
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CMP 120 Zero ARF Build thread

ORIGINAL: RBean

While you guys are working on your Zeros making them works of art, I've been flying mine. Had six flights this week end. It has been hot weather, but all went well. The WingSpan Retract (third set) are working good. Over 40 cycles on them and at least 30 landings. I think I have about 145 flights total on this plane.
Good to hear that you are having good results with the newer WS retracts. Just had my warranteed set come in the mail on saturday.

I'd love to be flying but with work keeping me booked up during the week to late into the evening and the weekends being filled with graduations, poor weather, some adventure on the lake with the kids or the d@#n control line club meets closing our field to RC I have to settle for my second love in the hobby...Create!

Never have gotten a good explanation as to why, when the CL guys have a meet and stay on the CL side of our field, In their own paved and mowed areas, the RC guys are shut out from using the the other half of the area with the unused runways at the same time? Silly. The only real place to fly is at the club field which is about 45 min away. It's a real bummer to get all loaded up and find the field closed without any notice on the online website.[:@]