RCU Forums - View Single Post - beware of hobby king warranty claims
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 06:02 AM
edfman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: beware of hobby king warranty claims

ORIGINAL: Bill G

ORIGINAL: edfman

Why is it whenever someone points out the facts they are accused to working for (insert organisation name here)

Because it so beyond obvious in many cases. Also because this is not rcg, where a person cannot even think of considering that someone is working for HK, without being reported to JTG and then banned. I wouldn't exactly call your facts relevant facts either, but just typical derailing of valid complaints. The customer's problem still stands unresolved, as always.
Some facts are that of your relatively few posts, a large number of them are contesting a person who have issues with HobbyKing.
Actually he simply asked if you are being paid by HK, rather than accusing you of it, which is another "fact" to get straight. A fair question, for someone who makes so many posts in defending them.
Its called lurking Bill. As usual the conspiracy crew crawl out from under their rock to interogate people LOL. Deary me.

As an australian I know what the score. Pete is going to waste hours and hours with QDFT and in the end they will take $20 to tell him that BTW. All he has to do is pay $12.00 to ship it to the australian warehosue. I had a credit a few days later when i sent stuff back. There is no point in wasting your time with government agencies that simply have no juristiction.

Bill, topspin. your agenda is well known.