RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya M26
Thread: Tamiya M26
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 02:32 PM
Rex Ross

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Tamiya M26

ORIGINAL: ROLLIN ARMOUR

I finally got a Tamiya tank. I wanted the Panzer IV but the price was to good to pass up. I am sitting here reading over the directions and I came to step 35 and the instructions say Do Not Attach Side Skirts when running the model. Whats up with that? Can someone who has a M26 please explain?
~~~~~~~~
Regarding the side skirt issue........
The attorneys in the Corporate Legal Department (party of the first part) have cautioned that an alleged person (party of the second part) who was not careful (i.e., a klutz) could trip and fall in front of their tank while operating it. If the alleged "klutz" held out their hand to stop it from bumping into them, they could injure, or amputate, a finger that was caught between the side skirt and the track. This could cause physical and psychological trauma. A class action suit could result in the possibility that someone could become the new owner of the company, and start building tanks that are needed and wanted........LIKE WWII BRITISH TANKS !!!!!!! The benefit of this would be a 90% payoff to the legal counsel, and a generous 10% investment in new tooling for those who buy these products.

Make no mistake ...... side skirts can be deadly.

Rex

Heck..... anything in skirts can be dangerous