RCU Forums - View Single Post - E-flite Hawker Hurricane !!!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:55 PM
Saburo Sakai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E-flite Hawker Hurricane !!!

"He's mad I tell you, mad!" And I'm back at RCU taking a break from fly fishing for redfish and sharks and demons, oh my, to have a go at these wonder birds again. Did you see about the new, "Drone University" on the web lately? If they don't snapand realize that "drone" is remotely piloted I think we're seeing spookydehumanization here, which is always one of the warning signs of nasty things in the making. Hey they can't forget about we loons on the little sticks, right?Mad, I've been delaying work on a new book but I've made some rather direct blog writings at my site about the seemingly willingabdication of American liberty to the power-hungry by some, the fight against it by others, my escape from it in flyfishing, and of course the little birds we love to fly in liberty while we still have it.
http://rcfightersforfreedom.blogspot.com/ NOT FOR THE IMMATURE nor the easily spooked.It is to teach and to offer up solutions for sticky situations that crop up in in fishing,flying and living free. Because if we do not live in a free society, we are not allowed to fly our birds. Please add your opinions and let fly in American Liberty while we still have it.
Today's Question: when you put your bird in a turn and notice she loses altitude, have you ever used oppositerudder to keep her nose up and keep her from dropping altitude?Or, do you overcome it mostly with throttle?Some birdsI've noticed really have a propensity to lose altitude on turns. Respond! Our liberty in flight depends upon it!
#56 out, but not out of the game.