RCU Forums - View Single Post - Mato Mart WARNING!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:42 PM
DirtyBird69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mato Mart WARNING!!!!

Just FYI guys, I've never had a problem with Mato till this last debacle with a KV-1 I ordered from them almost a month ago. It came out of the box with numerous defects(broken transmitter stick,chips in the body, as well as a broken suspension arm). Needless to say I sent it back a day or two later(cost me $45) and when they sent me a replacement(which they supposedly checked thoroughly), I pulled it out of the boxand come to find all the return rollers locked upon on the left side.....I did manage to get one to turn with much effort but you can tell it puts a ton of strain on it(you can see all the excess glue coming out from between the roller wheels).They were suppose to send me a new tank, but I think all they did was just bodge some differentparts on the original tank as everything came in the same exact boxes I sent back(even the same HL box).Anyways I finally got sick of all the nonsense tonightand filed a claim with eBay(which I know I will win). But what really amazes me is that Matois actually accusing me of breaking both of them even though neither were out of the box for more then 20 min(I never even ran them)!...Unbelievable...I've owned several HL's from other sellersand neverhad a problem with any of them. All I want is a tank that comes out of the box without any major defects(is that too much to ask?)!But this is the first time I've ordered something from Mato other then smallstuff,and it's been nothing but a nightmare...So I'm just sending out a word of warningabout Mato Mart,as itseems like their quality control/ customer serviceis way down.......
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo38764.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	1802341   Click image for larger version

Name:	Of58997.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	1802342   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wc23802.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	59.8 KB