RCU Forums - View Single Post - Royal Corsair .60 project
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:57 PM
dionysusbacchus
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Royal Corsair .60 project

Thanks Richard, you have to learn to fly in the wind here, it's often 10 15mph when I fly.

Wayne, I'm re-posting everything I have on this build so that it will always be up. I will do that on another site, one with RC and Groups in the title! I'll post it in my blog, my alias over there is Dionysus. It will take me a little bit to get it all loaded, but I hope it helps with your project.

Thanks Scott, really appreciate that and you are very welcome. I really only finished this plane to the level I did because of all the encouragement I got on here!

Good luck to you Dean on your Royal project, post some pictures if you want and if you need any help on something, just ask.

I am almost done with my pilot figure. I vacuum formed him and then I actually stitched his uniform together with a sewing machine! I bought some wrestler action figures and used the head, the body was to roided out. Still need some goggles, but it looks pretty authentic from a short distance away. I'm showing the balsa molds I made so you can see that I did carve him, I used Robart hinge points for joints, so he can be articulated. I have his shoes and hands, but they are not attached yet. I also made the parachute harness and the seat belts, the buckles and latches are carved with a dremel out of thin fiberglass sheet.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om31848.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	1830056   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cx76664.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1830057   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tz67154.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	57.6 KB