RCU Forums - View Single Post - DeHavilland Mosquito
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 03:08 PM
david polley

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: DeHavilland Mosquito

Dangaras,

Yes it is a bummer in that the CMP mosquito has a 73 inch wingspan and the only spinners that ever looked real on this thing were hand made by a few folks in this forum way back to post number 11 on page 1. I tried several times to get this person to tell us where he got his spinners, but never got a reply...Again Ido believe these were hand made....Ihave a photo attched all the way back from Page 1....

No one in the UnitedStates makes an aluminum 90 mm spinner that isn't pointed.... or at least rounded correctly to date.....

I knowI haven't found themyet...I think my friend Dave Brown may be able to help me on this one and custom make a set of these that would really make it look more authentic....I am sure they can customize them for me if I show them what I want...I can actually go to the factory and see about what he could do for ALL of us in thisfourm....If he can come up with something, I know he could sell a bunch of them to all of the owners of the CMP Mosquito......Theymay not be that dove graycolor, but if they looked morescale like they do on the realmosquito, that would certainly make a big difference...

I will check into that...

David
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db86332.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	1834059