View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:34 AM
cathurga

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: DeHavilland Mosquito

ORIGINAL: mike early

ORIGINAL: david polley

Ken,

Like I said, Nitorplanes has the kit but they have it listed for $400.00.......I can tell you that NONE of us in this forum have ever paid $400.00 for the kit...I bought my last one from them 2 years ago for $189.00 so I do not know who they are kidding...I see they have an RC universe special on the model which they say is sold out for $225.00..... That has ALWAYS been the price it has sold for in the past....

I think they are trying to scam some folks becuase it's Christmas.....Keep looking around, I am sure you can find the parts you are looking for....

David

Total: $211.50 at Raidentech with coupon code monkeybargains

Thinking of finally getting one of these planes now that I have 2 Saito 72's looking for a home....

Mike, go for it..... I bought mine from them a while back, and used the code CJFREESHIPPING and got the shipping to NY for free (was US$50 according to them when in my basket) not sure if it will work for you). I live in Dubai and there is a model shop here that has one for the equivalent of US$320....I might just buy it as a spare since these look to be discontinued and we are unlikely to see a model like this again anytime soon.

Badazz....ditch the other project and get 'er built man!!