RCU Forums - View Single Post - Whats your plans for 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:20 PM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whats your plans for 2013

ORIGINAL: outdoorhunting

Yo, Livewire. I started this 2 hours ago & got a phone call & got sidetracked!! It's the age ya know !! It used to be I would go into the other room to get something & get there and forget what I went in there for. I finally figured out it was those damned doorways . Ya go through a doorway & it blanks your mind at a certain age. I don't know what that age is,but apparently, I'm there. As far as my plans, I think I'm going to start flying again when I get back up North this summer ( been out of it for a year 1/2) I think I'm going to try 3D. Haha, I've alread done most of the 3D tricks the last time I tried to fly in a strong wind !! About a 40MPH gust came from nowhere & I did about ALL the 3D tricks you can think of trying to save my plane !!! I had that little sucker all over the sky. The last trick in that deal was I dropped my TX & didn't even bother trying to pick it up. I figured it wanted to comitt ''planeacide'' THAT bad, who was I to stop it !!!!
I don't know what your age is but I suspect I am older. I am 85.
All I can say is it never gets any better.
My plan is to get some chick(65 or less) and get married again.
Since I can barely see to fly those airplanes I have to find something else to do.