RCU Forums - View Single Post - Re: Nitro Savage Speed truck
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:36 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Re: Nitro Savage Speed truck

ORIGINAL: sshine440

Thanks SV250 bout time someone else step''d in ,,,, i do not mind you here LL but keep your negative comments to your self please,or pm me or you have my # ,i have asked you before on SC to do this and as far as information , id rather do trial and error thanks anyway ,my truck is totally different than others and what might work for you wont work for me .ooaops i see i typed f not k ,,, my bad LL
LEt me jst stick my oar in before this escalates.

sshine, this is a forum for RCU members. As soon as you create a topic, you are allowing any RCU member to comment in any way they see fit, within our rules. If a poster is being unnecessarily negative, and you think that someone needs to have a word, tell me, via pm, I will look at the posts and make a decision. In many cases though, unless a rule is broken there will be little that I can do. In these cases, you really only have two options, suck it up and ignore it, or risk disciplinary action with an inappropriate attack. Don't forget you can totally block the posts of members you don't like.

If its obvious that someone is being disruptive, despite not breaking the rules in a literal sense, then don't worry, I'll step on them, the rules are a guideline, they are not the law, at the risk of sounding cliche, I am the law. If I feel that something is a problem, I'll remove it without needing to justify it with a specific rule, it's a feel thing, just as I occasionally allow posts that under other circumstances would be rule breaking (usually these are posts that fall under a rule, but their benefit to the community makes the rule irrelevant, as it is never our goal to withhold valuable information). But people commenting negatively, particularly based on their own experience, is something that we all have to deal with from time to time. Try to keep your cool, lest you end up in trouble yourself for reacting to someone in a way that does break the rules.

I'm not having a dig at all, I don't see you as a problem member, but a post up there above made me think it was worth posting this little reminder to keep your cool And that goes for others who are participating in this thread who know who they are, who have also received this warning in the past. Keep it nice, this is RCU.