RCU Forums - View Single Post - Complete Noob Needs Help!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:58 PM
TheFridge189

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Complete Noob Needs Help!

Thank you everyone for the advice.

I guess I shouldn't have mentioned the b-17, because I wouldn't plan on owning that for at least 6 months of flying, but I guess some of you guys didn't get that from my last post. So let's try and focus on the main point here now that that's cleared up.

I am going to see a club trainer a couple times before I try to fly by myself so I won't have a bad first expeirience. And Jester you brought up a good point about the overall time investment. I will definately head out there as much as I can. I'm hoping I could maybe go 3 times a month, but it's a stretch. I know I could go at least once a month, and it sounds like even that will help me a heck of a lot from what Biker and many of you are said.

Do you guys think I should show up for the first time with a trainer plane, or use one of theirs?

And to Rocketman, how should I respond? I definately am listening to the amazing advice that has been given to me, seeing that I will be going to a club once or twice a month. I don't see what you are trying to say with that post, and it sure doesn't help me in anyway, so why say it?

Mike