RCU Forums - View Single Post - Who can tell me the good and not s good about Aviation Design Super Scorpion
Old 01-30-2013, 08:15 AM
Modellbau USA
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who can tell me the good and not s good about Aviation Design Super Scorpion

Good Morning to all, well to asnwer the question the Super Scorpion is an excellent flying airplane the speed envelope is very large stall sped is 23 MPHif you use CROW or just a bit faster if you use speed brake alone. Top speed I got with our K180G is 228 MPH, all these speeds are from our on board telemetry.

As Jeremy said the airplanes are very welldesigned and built but the finish is not the best. Becuase of that Eric from Aviation Design decided to move the whole production of Aviation Design from South America to the Czeck Republic. The hign end kits i.e. large Rafel, Mirage 2000, Falcon 7x, Fouga, F117are made in France now at the Aviation design Factory, the other kits are being made in the Czeck Republic. The quality is excellent and built very light. You can come and take a look at the quality of the of the NEWSuper Scoprion and the New Baby Scorpion at Florida Jets we will have both of them Flying. The new Baby Scoprion or better known as the E-Scorpion is powered by a P60 and the New Super Scorpion is Powered by King Tech K180G.

We have stock to sell of the Baby-Scorpion and by Florida Jets we will have the Scorpion. Just to give you an idea the new regular size Scorpion is 2.5 lb lighter than the old ones that were made in South America.We are the USA Dealer for ADJets so if anybody would like info or priceing please contact us at 954-224-1700 or [email protected]