RCU Forums - View Single Post - Mono Unlimited Fast RC boat?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:11 PM
vipertwo2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mono Unlimited Fast RC boat?

Hello ... I am new here and new to rc fun..... MY son recently bought a proboat miss geico... after playing with it i have to say... Proboat is a great quality.boat.........i had a aquacraft mini mono for a day.( bought from fastrcboat ).. it only ran once ............ (5 min.) after having trouble trying to get it to run...i was not a happy camper.. not as good quality...my opinion. OK i talked to John at fastrcboat.com . and told him my problem.. he told me to pack it up and send it back... is what i did... so he give me credit on the mono unlimited.. I had to buy a controller no problem ...so i did some research and did not find anything other than the fastrcboat web site ,,you tube video,, and a forum that i read.. .. John has been Great with communication Great with explaining things to me and even called me to talk about several things.( when i asked him to ).. So i have a mono unlimited with the upgrade motor and brass prop coming. I have not seen to much about these boats out there so i'm here to .... Tell It Like It IS..... I read a couple thing negative about John on the forum when researching the mono unlimited.... I have to say ,,, He has been great with my problem ( mini mono) and very informative on any question i have asked.... I can't wait to get my boat.. i will let every one know the updates.. Im going to TELL IT LIKE IT IS.........let the cards land where they land....so far John has a thumbs up from me...... Looking forward to my boat review Tim
   hey.... got rpm ...i,m no implant....   i live outside beaumont texas....