RCU Forums - View Single Post - UMS Evolution Radial Care and Operation
Old 02-16-2013, 09:46 PM
ILiv2Fly
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UMS Evolution Radial Care and Operation

I feel like a bit of an ass posting here, but I'm desperate for some input. I just bought an EVO 777 for a, still in the box, TF Corsair. I just ordered a Super Corsair cowl from fiberglass specialties, which should give me a little more wiggle room inside the cowl. If not, I'll cast a larger cowl based on the fiberglass specialties super corsair pattern so I don't have to be so exact, hopefully, in mounting my motor. Why wouldn't I want to be so exacting in my build. Well, to tell you the truth, I haven't much experience and what experience I did have was forgotten in the midst of a gruelingly long divorce, the death of a child, and a long descent into depression that lasted well over a decade. To revive my building skills, I started a TF Cessna 182 on 01/06/13 and am nearly done with the exception of painting the full, fiberglassed structure. I haven't been on this forum for nearly a decade and have no idea how to start a thread, so please excuse my intrusion here. I'd like to post something about my TF Cessna 182 build, the F4U Corsair odyssey, and the total experience of the Evo 777 from receipt to maiden flight, but have absolutely no idea how to navigate the site.