RCU Forums - View Single Post - DeHavilland Mosquito
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:59 PM
stegl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: DeHavilland Mosquito

Well , I am committed and looks like it will work out ok. Did some measuring in behind the the leading edge flat spots.. and my Castle ICE esc's will fit just nicely. The inner leading edge flat covers are coming along real nice... lot better than I had first though. They will be screwed on from inside the ESC compartments which will be axcessable from the bottom as I did not want to disturb the appearance of the upper wing portion. The power leads to the motors look like they will be long enough. Will try and get some pictures posted as soon as I can. The two 6S 4000 mah lipos will fit in behind the new nosecone real nice with room to expand but don't think it will be needed. Will cut the lower ESC opening on the other side tomorrow morning. Once the inner leading edge balsa airfoil get their final sanding and check the shape ; I will then do a partial opening on the lower high pressure area; for some airflow to the esc's . Then glassing of the two leading edge parts. Man Oh Man ... talk about a lot of extra work so it better be worth it