RCU Forums - View Single Post - world models intruder
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:52 PM
rowdyjoe
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: world models intruder

Gee, have you guys been waiting on me?

The subsequent flights went very well. I found a good buy on an incidence meter and set the horizontal to the same incidence as the wings and it has had a positive affect.
Iput 3 flights on it today in great conditions ....winds between 5 and 10mph and variable. It swung around from north to east as the day wore on but, the Intruder handled the crosswind in fine style.
She hammers very well and with a bit more differential she will roll very straight. She's good now with about 50% but, I think I'll try bumping it up 10 pts and see how she behaves.
Balance is very good with just a touch of forward stick when inverted. Imay add another 1/4 oz to see how it affects her.
The Saito .91 is running great and I'm very happy with the way she's flying now. I'll continue to tune her as I practice for SPA. The season starts in April for us here in the DFW area. Ihope to be able to make some of the "away" contests this season.

Thanks for our help and encouragement. Sorry it took so long to post an update. I'll try to do it more often.

RJ