RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need help with my first plane
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 07:07 AM
daddyrabbit1234
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help with my first plane

Yet again more great advise. I have a flight simulator that came with this plane but I'm not going to use it. I believe these simulators give a false sense of confidence and ability and there is no substitute for good advise,one on one personal training with an experienced flyer and some flight time. I'm getting the advise here and I've got a club lined up to help me. The guy who sold me this plane told me to file a warranty claim with redcat racing on they're website to replace the bad parts. I did this last week and they're website said they would contact me within 48 hours. It's been 5 days and still not heard from them so I emailed the guy again and he sent me his # and told me to call him but all I ever get is his voice mail. And the saga continues!!!!! I was going to put the new V4 mrrcsound in this plane but now I'm not so sure because I think even at 6 oz I would need to change the motor if I add the sound so as not to be under powered. I think I have the trim pretty much figured out and the CG is decent as is with it being just a little nose heavy.  My transmitter has a dual rate switch. What does that do?