RCU Forums - View Single Post - Favorite cars, with categories
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 12:29 AM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Favorite cars, with categories

There have been a few threats about favorite car models, but for this one lets come up with what like in certain categories - SUVs, coupes, sports sedans, pickups, family, luxury, etc. I'm a giant fan of cars in general, and like everything from pickups to sports coupes.

I'm not much of retro guy, so most of my selections are current models. Feel free to post pictures if you wish...

I'm using my phone right now so pictures are a pain, I'll just do 3 categories so far.

Overall favorite current model, Bentley Mulsanne, ridiculously beautiful car. Reminds me of a 4 door Brooklands.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bentley-Mulsanne-2014-widescreen-.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	2235677

My favorite American sportscar (though frankly that's an oxymoron [&:]) Is the new Challenger, I really like the look of it. Today I saw an all white one with tinted windows and black rims, it looked awesome.

Name:	challenger.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	2235678

My favorite British sports car is the Aston Martin DBS, I think Aston Martins are among the best looking cars ever made - though I kinda like the ones a few years older, some of the newer ones are trying to look kind of like muscle cars, which is an insult to real British sports cars.

Name:	Aston_Martin-DBS_Infa_Red_2008_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	2235679