RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2nd airplane choice after trainer?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:23 AM
Alena23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd airplane choice after trainer?

Hello everyone, i have been flying the hobbico nexstar 46 trainer for a few months and have really enjoyed flying this when i get the chance I got off to a great start with help from people here and at local club as well as youtube and other places. anyways, i have only had a few mishap but not any bad crashes just a few hard landings and one that broke some of the balsa wood where the landing gear attach but nothing serious and it has been fixed. I feel i have outgrown the this airplane and want to get more into the aspects of tricks. i feel nexstar is great airplane to learn to fly and fly around slow and learn the basics but not so much for advancing. i would like to know if anyone has any recommendation for what to do next. i would like a more aerobatic airplane that has some power for tricks but i notice the cost of these are very high new. is there anyway i can keep with the glow fuel equipment and engine, servo motors, reciever, and transmitter i have currently but just put into a different airplane so i do not have to buy all new?
many thanks, Alena.