RCU Forums - View Single Post - E-flight 160 for a Brio ??
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:55 PM
DrMotor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E-flight 160 for a Brio ??

pvogel A little worried about feeding the troll here
I am not a "troll"

what you don't seem to understand is the concept of "binning" ... AND it's true for motors
BUT: Hyperion-Z, Foxy, Gens Ace, Turnigy SK3 motors; ALL have completely IDENTICAL measured performance to Hacker -so their quality MUST be identical and will be exactly the same as Hacker. These Hyperion, Foxy, Gens Ace, motors are very clearly NOT so-called "binned" motors ... -So you cannot explain things that way, by trying to suggestthat Gens Ace, Foxy etc might be "binned" motors, whilst Hacker are not "binned".I am afraid this argument simply does not work ...

your blanket statements about Hacker motors are fundamentally false
PETER, I AM AFRAID YOU ARE NOT CORRECT HERE: ALL HACKER OUTRUNNER MOTORS -UP TO AND INCLUDING THE A60 MOTORS -are ALL made in China -at the SunRay Technology factory. There is simply no doubt about this at all. Indeed, Peter, you cannot possibly argue against this, and if youtry then that would be very unwise, because you will just be wrong ...
NOTE: On the "Operating Instructions for A60-Motors" -it states very clearly: "Made in China" on page 8 : see:
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...44770516,d.d2k

There ARE good chinese motors ..
I HAVE NO IDEA why you and others keep mentioning "chinese motors" ... Why on earth are"chinese motors" mentioned? What possible relevance does mentioning"chinese motors" have ?
-We are ABSOLUTELY NOT talking about "chinese" motors here, as you seem to define it; We are actually talking about:
E-F Torque -USA
Z-series Hyperion -Aircraft World
Shulman Aviation FURY -USA
Gens Ace -Germany
Common-Sense-RC -USA
LiPolice -Schweighofer, Austria
Pelikan Foxy -RCM Pelikan, Czechoslovakia
Apache -AnyRC.com, Korea; & SlowFlyer, Switzerland
Pilotage Nova-Line -Russia / Ukraine
BMI Models "Spitz" motors -Germany
Precision Aerobatics Thrust motors -Australia & USA
Boost motors -from Pichler, Germany
Lipotech -Italy
JP E-Pro motors -UK

If you want to be pedantic about it, Peter: ALL of these and of course Hacker motors are in reality "chinese motors" -because they are ALL made at the chinese SunRay Technology factory ...

However they are not XYH-EMP, KEDA, EMax, Suppo, FSD motors -and I presume that is what you might intend to mean by "chinese motors" ....