RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Unofficial all things Jet drive thread
Old 04-30-2013, 03:21 PM
SicRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Unofficial all things Jet drive thread

I don't know what happened to the pics, I uploaded them twice and the RCU system said they uploaded successfully. Don't expect to see much on my site (SicRC.com) like I said, it's under construction... hell it's still in the womb. If you want to see detailed pics of a NQD jet modded with my flex drive system have a look at the listing in my eBay shop (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170997743...84.m1555.l2649)Like the hooker said to the bishop... try it before you knock it It's no coincidence or secret that my boat looks similar to the Graupner Jet Sprint... NQD copied it to make the Tear Into and I copied the NQD. I made the hatch a lot bigger for easier access and added hatch bolts to give a better seal, added a spoiler at the back, an instrument console to the dash, made a thicker, stronger, more realistic looking roll cage and header pipes and one piece light weight molded heads for the driver and navigator. They also come in black, white or clear and you can mix and match colours.I think mine looks and is heaps better than either the Graupner or NQD... but I could be slightly biased