Thread: FEJ T-Shirts
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 06:46 AM
Countryboy
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: FEJ T-Shirts

ORIGINAL: RBardin

Johnny (RIP, my brother) has nothing to do with this recent FEJ issue.

The whole situation is unfortunate, and I myself once owned an FEJ which right now is flying great with the new owner. I don't have and am not looking to buy one of these T-shirts, but if someone who felt wronged by this company chooses to wear one to your event, that would be an expression of free speech which I hope you would agree everyone has a right to express their personal opinions.

Politics is a huge part of life, and people have individual rights that are not suspended because you would prefer ''no politics''. Their rights trump your preferences, and it might put you in a difficult legal position to demand otherwise. The only reason I brought this up is because you stated you were dragged into the topic, and are expounding on your ''no politics'' preference.

I don't think you are being dragged into it, and if you let the chips fall where they may, you will come out smelling like a rose. Just like you always do, because you're a great CD!

BRG,
Rusty
So your saying that it should be alright for an individual to come to KY Jets and boycott FEJ to which Lewis is a rep ? Talk about shoving it in your face ! As a rep, it's in Lewis's best interest to fly & promote FEJ products and not let some personal vendetta conflict with his event. FEJ should be proud to have him on board.