RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help me identify this HPI please :)
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 04:15 AM
bhruifafn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help me identify this HPI please :)

Thank you both for your replies!! The only problem I'm having with the identification is that the HPI Nitro RTR RS4 Evo+ came with the HPI Roto Start already installed, is this just an older version of it? Also after you both put me on the correct path, I believe it to be a HPI Nitro RTR RS4 Evo+ Touring Car because of the 1967 body, and the wheels that it has on it. This may be just symantics, but does the touring insignia signify anything drastically different than the regular HPI Nitro RS4 Evo+? Yes it is in incredible condition, I'm not even sure it is broken in yet. The original owner bought it to mimic his 1967 Camaro something something v8 show car that he would take to shows. After he sold his life size, real car, he decided he had no use for the model. Luckily for me his wife wanted him to have a smoker more than this car. The smoker was only worth about $150 , and I have no idea what this car is worth. There are so many starter boxes out there, are their any that you both would recommend? Again thank you for your time and effort in helping me identify this car.