RCU Forums - View Single Post - Being "Shot Down"
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 07:32 PM
jonkoppisch
My Feedback: (162)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Being "Shot Down"

Not to offend anyone but I got to go with BB on this one...

First Rule I was taught was if you can't afford to crash it then you shouldn't fly it.
You were taught this in case you wrecked. If you can't afford to wreck your own plane then..... Not so someone could come along and take what you have and just say 'oh well'

Know I'm not saying that it doesn't hurt to lose a 3k model ESPECIALLY being shot down. But we all do this hobby knowing the risks Being shotdown is not an automatic replace my plane.

Shoot downs are unfortunatlely part of the hobby just like mid-airs, mechanicals and dumb thumbs.

just like mid-airs, mechanicals and dumb thumbs
I loose enough planes thru my own mistakes. I don't need any help <g>

Wow, not me!!! It's one thing to say it guys but when your plane is laying there in pieces that you saved months and maybe years to get then I'll believe you. You are RESPONSIBLE for your actions. If you're in an accident with your car, you're either going to get compensation, pay compensation or be a skunk and run away as fast as possible!!!! If someone would come up to you and just take your plane and transmitter, would you just let them walk away? After all, 'you shouldn't come to the field if you can't afford to crash it' This is the same thing!! Jon