RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nutech Racing USA Closing Down
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 02:15 PM
The Real Dogman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Nutech Racing USA Closing Down

Well, no offense intended, I don't know or claim to know the whole story. But in todays informational society it seems that when an employee leaves under stressful or unpleasant circumstances, said employee or ex-employee can and does go on a smear campaign to exact revenge on an otherwise oblivious owner to cause further damage or inconveniences for the former employer. I am not going to assume this is the case here, but with the comments of my previous poster, merkur1, who appears to live not too far from Plover WI it would seem there is/was a conflict in facts. So my nature causes me to "check it out"

And I stand behind my comments related to you, Good luck with your future adventures and I truly hope the new job works out well for you.

the hobby industry is not always glamorous is it? sometimes I wonder why I do it? Then I just spend a few hours at the work bench and remember why!

No offense intended, Scott. And very glad you helped to clear up the confusion. Remember to have fun in whatever you do!