RCU Forums - View Single Post - All the old posts?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 08:37 AM
MTK

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flyinwalenda
Click on "Thread Tools" on header above the first post in a thread. A drop-down menu will appear and "Subscribe" is the last selection. Click on "Subscribe"
I have done that, (tryingto unsubscribe in my case), except the menu popping up is hidden behind the main screen. Can't seem to move the pop-up menu to make it visible and can't see the menu items....what's the good??

Having said that piece of criticism, I also have one positive: I really appreciate the summarized links to posts on top of a thread. You have easy access to all pages simultaneously. A good feature!! We are all learning to navigate the new set-up and I think, for me anyway, it is better than the old....

NOW, another small criticism regarding LOGIN-LOGOUT. When first logging into the website, I am automatically logged in with full edit-post capability. Until I go to an actual thread where I am logged out automatically. Have to do some footwork to get logged in again so I can post. Can we just get logged in when accessing the site and stay logged in when accessing threads??