RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heli stuff and fellowship
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Random Person

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[HR][/HR]I've got a question... I just got my wltoys v912 heli today, and I tried to fly it and it wont stay steady!

Its my third helicopter, but I'm still fairly new.
I'm not sure how to fix it, or if I'm just clueless.
When its on mode one or two, the tail rotor seems to overpower the rest of my helicopter and it spins in uncontrollable circles. When its on mode 3 or 4, it drifts off to the right. I've tried to fix the trim, but that does nothing.
On mode one and two, the rotor blade on the controllers' screen thing is showing that there are 3 bars on the right side, which I assume is making it spin so much, and I can't get the bars to go back down, like how it shows in the manual (which says nothing about how to fix it).
On mode three and four, it's the little direction thingy that shows 3 bars on the right side, which wont go down either.

I just tried to fly it a little while ago, and it started to smell like burning electrics in the room, and then the tail motor started smoking and stopped. It seems as though it burnt out, and i literally just got it 5 hours ago, and only 'flew' it twice.

By now I'm pretty sure that there is actually something wrong with it.

I really don't know what to do.

If anyone knows how to help, I would really appreciate it!