RCU Forums - View Single Post - Concerns with ROBART
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 03:56 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A couple of notes there is a lot of Urban Legend on Eletric retracts . As far as the smaller size 60 and under , they are working now 4 years or more , many brands to choose from and most under $100 . So dont think eletric is not here to stay , its only a matter of time that the smaller companies go up in size if there is a demand.
The Three big guys of Robart , Century and Sierra have dabbled (Robart taking the lead) but all having to use some other companies parts . With Robart the separate board makes them super expensive and in reality behind the times .
I have not looked into CJ yet , looks promising and Sierra has his own proven gig in air and I dont think he has any interest in epower .
ESM , well who knows , I have the 3c and emailed them yesterday when I read this thread and no responce lol .
As far as Robart and good record I am happy for you Ron , really am , but I am going to choose not to do business with them because I dont have the time to deal with the experience that I had , so I just move on to another brand , there are many choice and the leader is clearly undefined.