RCU Forums - View Single Post - First Gasser 30cc Edge 540 Aerobeez/Peak model I will need help
Old 09-20-2013, 07:54 PM
TVL
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Gasser 30cc Edge 540 Aerobeez/Peak model I will need help

I started working on the Edge this week so far I have all the control surfaces hinged to gather. I switched out the hinges that came with the ARF with Robart's Hinge Points. I have the landing gear and tail wheel mounted. I just finished mounting the engine tonight and here comes my first of many questions. I have a 30cc DLE with the side mount carb and I would like some opinions on where I plan to mount the throttle servo. I'm thinking about mounting it right behind the engine with the servo outside of the engine box instead of inside of it could this cause me some unseen problems. With the side mount carb it won't be very easy to mount it inside. I have it duct taped in the spot where I plan to mount it right now and it will be a breeze to mount it and link it up to the carb. I will post a pic showing how I plan to mount it, let me know if this is okay to mount it outside of the fire wall like this.

Last edited by TVL; 09-22-2013 at 11:44 AM.