RCU Forums - View Single Post - Concerns with ROBART
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 06:54 PM
robart-joe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fytrjok
Yup, I ordered the same tires and several other items. After 4 weeks and no stuff or any communication, I called them only to be told that the tires were on back-order and weren't expected for another four weeks. Guess what...cancelled the order! Getting real old dealing with an outfit that doesn't care about their customers enough to keep them!! I may still purchase some of their products from other sources but I'm through dealing directly with them...and paying full retail to boot!!! Glad you finally got your refund Bruno. Did Robart go through some management changes recently? Or maybe that's what they need!!!
We have had a terrible time keeping tires in stock this year. The vendor we are using is one of only a couple in the states that work with our specific materials and are willing to use our custom machinery and tooling. They are making tires as fast as they can and as soon as we receive a shipment, I assure you we ship all of the tires almost the same day, in order that yours orders are received.

We are also making improvements to our customer service team and making sure emails and phone calls are logged and returned with correct information in a timely manner. We appreciate every inquire and customer and are trying to make strides to improve everything that is mentioned in this post as well as phone complaints and concerns.

If anyone has an issues that needs immediate attention or feels like the customer service person is not getting back with them fast enough, please feel free to contact me [email protected]

Thank you for choosing robart.

Joe