RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCU, truly sad.....
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 03:19 PM
flyingagin

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

The main plus for me is The site seems more stable And I do like the auto save.

I haven't lost anymore posts. But I had learned to save a copy to word before hitting the post button so it was not that big a deal.
Posting pics is far more cumbersome.
I have noticed the drop in activity, sad.

But what really annoys me is when I click on the new post link in email it takes me way back many pages. I have cleared my cache and history. Logged off and back on the website. And in the on the individual threads I have done the same thing. Still hosed up. The only thing that I have found to work is to click the new post link in email. Let the page load. Close it and then re hit the new post link in email. I am having to break the habit of sending the new email notice to trash immediately.

I am not to sure the upgrade was worth it. I am now spending more time on other sites, and really enjoying one of the control line sites (the Ringmaster site) far more. I still love the wealth of post knowledge here though. It's sheer volume is invaluable. The control line section on here is almost dead. Currently I am probably doing my last control line build thread on this site. I will stick the thread out till I finish the bird and test fly the plane.

Ken