Thread: KidEpoxy
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 05:22 AM
Red Scholefield
Banned
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s3nfo
Thoroughly enjoy a spirited discussion with someone who's experiences or convictions differ from mine. Thoroughly loathe getting into a discussion strictly for the purposes of mental masturbation with a wanna be lawyer who has no convictions and takes the opposing view on any subject just so they can argue incessantly for pure entertainment. KE was the latter, good riddance.
AMEN!!!
Early post on RCU AMA forum:

[TABLE="class: MsoNormalTable, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"][TABLE="class: MsoNormalTable, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]RE: Outlaw flyers - 1/16/2006 12:31 AM
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[TABLE="class: MsoNormalTable, width: 6"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 150"]KidEpoxy

Score: 162
Last Login: 10/16/2009

[/TD]
[TD="width: 100%"]Doh! Why didn't I see this thread back when I was in Fontana ... I coulda got with you Ventura guys to fly.

If I wanted to be told I can't fly because my plane was too noisey, that figure8 was verboten, I know the AMA is there to join. That is if I could cough up more for AMA & Club dues than my plane is worth on my pizza delivery job. Until that time I will fly outlaw, even though I prefer the term Renegade Piloting: Flying Aint A Crime. I can even afford the 2x $7.50 to join the CA & TX NOAMAs, I'm in TX now.

At least in San Jose we had the Pumpkin Patch streetflying. Sometimes cops would use the street for radar calibration, so we traded use of the street every half hr or so for the cops to use then us to use. I would have flown at a Bay Area Regional Park, RC is allowed in the parks and they had a park with a strip, an AMA club ran it, so I just would have to pay AMA & some private club to use the public land... nice public park land use for private club.

Now if I could just find a NOAMA place in San Antonio... That would be a good reason to get a OUTLAWS forum- to get a decent list of outlaw groups & strips/streets by state

< Message edited by KidEpoxy -- 1/16/2006 12:35 AM >
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
and it went downhill from there.