RCU Forums - View Single Post - KidEpoxy
Thread: KidEpoxy
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 06:56 PM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s3nfo
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that only the KE apologists were allowed to voice an opinion.

Don't believe I attacked anyone, had some less than complementary, but well deserved, comments about a prior poster, but don't see anything I said as an "attack", and apparently doesn't meet the RCU criteria as a Personal Attack as I've not heard anything from Admin.
I learned my leadership skills in the Military, and being a leader often means making the unpopular calls, and I'm not going to change my opinion or comments about KE just because his apologists don't like it. KE didn't get banned because of his sterling character and inclusive communications skills, a jerk is still a jerk no matter your opinion CJ.
Ummmm...I think you may be mistaken or even have overlooked something obvious... As I think KE is still a current RCU member...Posts like yours are not normally allowed...the insulting of fellow RCU members, that is...but since you are adorned with certain credintials and a proven follower of all that is AMA you may just get a buy...