RCU Forums - View Single Post - We need your one-liners!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 02:04 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by iflircaircraft
You'll always find something as soon as you stop looking.
You'll find something you lost in the last place you look.
It's probably right where you left it.

An exacto knife will always fall point down.

A power Drill will always land on the point of the bit!

C/A glue will always flow toward your finger(s)

Tight is TIGHT..too tight is Broke

You will never file a flat spot in the correct spot.

the hmuan brian is amzaing...if the frist and lsat letters are corerct and all the lerttes are present , one can raed it.
All very funny. That top one is absolutely perfect. About 3 weeks ago, I could not find what I did with my glasses, bifocal and needed for distant RC flying. Left eye is 20-10 and right eye is 20-30. I have looked and looked for the glasses. I finally took out my spare ones, contacted my eye Doctor, was set up to get new pair. Had a check-up about 3 months ago so I was just getting another pair. NEVER be without glasses because then it will be a perfect day to RC.
Yesterday I was in my barn workshop. Needed to get some small screws in a rack in a large set of racks. Then I wondered what was in a box about 9" square. Opened it and saw some boxes of new servos purchased before Christmas. Wondered what was in that rolled-up cloth. YEP there were my glasses. I then remembered that I had placed them in the box for safe keeping while I worked on a model using me close-in el-cheapo glasses (plastics).
Really rather funny. Found 'em yesterday and here I read your article today. THANKS