RCU Forums - View Single Post - Gee Bee R3 30cc
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 12:37 PM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Evan,
You might know that things work different over there and I know this also, As I have spent a lot of time over there. They are wanting to change the minimum order amount. I got a couple of 30cc cowls in and yours will be going out this week.
It is getting hard to deal with them as they want to go from 10 to 50pcs. For ME, a small pop shop, disabled vet. it gets into money! I order parts for people and do not ask for money up front, Maybe I should change that??? They have also raised the oleo struts from 5 to 50pcs. This is hard for me to do as its, Again... Only ME. If you wish to cut me up, that is your right... But, I have been trying and bending over backwards to help EVERY customer I have or had. I was gone to Toledo for a couple weeks as it took some time for me to get back as I have to have someone drive for me. I am sorry you feel the way you do towards me, All I can do is try and do my best for you and every other customer UNTIL they are happy! That's all I try to do..
Gerry

One thing I was told years ago that I still TRY and do:

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
~Albert Einstein

Originally Posted by evan-RCU
Hmmm... interesting. These are made by one manufacturer and anyone willing to buy a container of them can be a distributor. The people distributing them typically can't ask for manufacturing changes. Once the distributor gets them they can swap out things like hardware and wing tubes. I guess they could have them swapped before they ship from China but I doubt it... If he is having problems with the manufacturer that sounds bad for us the distributors customers. Things are done a bit differently in China manufacturing. A couple pages back I asked Gerry point blank not to promise if he can't deliver. This was after he said he shipped a new cowl then came back two weeks later after I said I never got it and said he had to order it... Since it flys I'd like it to look nice.